Before using a sunbed;
- If sign of redness remains from a previous session or from sunbathing, seek advice.
- Do not consume alcohol
- Make sure you understand the instructions on the length of each tanning session for you skin type. NEVER EXCEED THE LIMIT!
- Make sure you know how to turn the sunbed off and the location of the emergency button.
- Remove all cosmetics from your face and body.
- Take of jewelerry and remove contact lenses.
- Do not use outdoor tanning lotions and sunscreens.
- Put on the protective goggles provided.
While using a sunbed;
- Do not allow anyone else in the room when the sunbed is switched on.
- Always wear the potective goggles.
- If you notice any abnormal skin reactions during a tanning session, stop the exposure at once and seek advice.
After using a sunbed;
- Do not sunbathe outside on the same day you use a sunbed or vice-versa.
- You may use a moisturising lotion.
- Allow at least 24 hours between each session and it is recommended that 48 hours should be allowed between the first two sessions, especially for fair skinned
- If at any time you notice lumps, sores or unusual moles, consult your doctor.